Tips for your excursion to Cabrera
A trip to Cabrera is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a great adventure that you can’t afford to miss. At Excursions a Cabrera we want you to get the most out of the experience, that’s why we have some tips for you to keep in mind when planning your trip.
- Choose comfortable clothes, preferably white ones since that will help with the heat.
- Bring comfortable shoes, since the roads and paths aren’t paved.
- A swimsuit is a must for enjoying the beaches.
- Keep yourself protected from the sun with a high protection factor sunscreen and grab a hat and sunglasses.
- Bring food with you for the day and enjoy the recreation area next to the beach.
- Drinking water is essential! Don’t forget to bring it, as well as a cool box to keep it cold.
- Bring your snorkelling gear and get acquainted with Cabrera’s marine wildlife.
- Have you got binoculars? Bring them and discover the birds in the area.
- Don’t forget your camera to capture the unforgettable moments.
If you’re thinking about taking a trip to Cabrera this year, keep these tips in mind. With all of them, and a desire to have a great time, you’ll be sure to enjoy an unforgettable day.