The seascape is pure emotion
Leave from the Port of Colonia de Sant Jordi and arrive to Na Foradada, the very first island of the Cabrera Archipelago. Duration of the trip about 25 minutes (on our boat of 47 pax or 35 pax).
Sea-route all around the whole Cabrera Archipelago enjoying the landscape of the 19 islands that form it.
Short stay in the port of Cabrera with 20 minutes of free time on the island.
Leaving from the Bay of Cabrera bound for Sa Cova (the Blue Cave) where we enter- if the weather and sea conditions let us- and you can have a lovely refreshing swim inside it.
After leaving the cave we arrive to Colonia de Sant Jordi in about 40 minutes.
What you will discover: Cabrera unites nature and culture
Throughout the Fast you can enjoy the landscape of the Cabrera Archipelago that is formed by 19 islands, and admire their cliffs, little bays and the unique and untouched wildlife. The different seabird species that breed in the Park and among them the endangered Balearic Shearwater would welcome us in this unique settlement. On our trip we will not be short of “flying fish” and if we are lucky, Bottlenose Dolphins will show up, too.
- Respect the nature and the values that made it possible to have this protected and valuable area.
- Help us reserve Cabrera: Don’t leave back any mark of your visit in the National Park.
- Always stay on the indicated area.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In summertime, don’t forget your hat, your sunglasses and the sun protection.
- In wintertime, don’t forget to take warm clothes with you, and preferably wear layers.
- Don’t forget your camera and your goggles.
- Take water and food with you for the trip.