A peaceful and romantic Mediterranean sunset
Although the beauty and essence of this excursion is to observe the sunset from this unique and ideal spot “The Blue Cave”, still, you should make the most out of the short visit to Cabrera island by visiting the Castle, which is a cultural heritage watchtower and that has been witnessing Cabrera island’s history since the 15th century. And from there you can have an amazing panoramic view of Cabrera and Mallorca.
Leave from the Port of Colonia de Sant Jordi on our boat of 47 or 35 pax) and get to Na Foradada, to the very first island of the Cabrera Archipelago in about 25 minutes.
Arrive and disembark in the Port of Cabrera 10-15 minutes later, where the National Park’s guides welcome the passengers and give all the necessary information about the island so that you can enjoy your stay there.
You have about 1 hour free time.
Leaving from the Port of Cabrera at the established time bound for Sa Cova (the Blue Cave) where we enjoy this unique sunset- experience with a glass of sparkling wine and a piece of traditional cake.
We stay in the cave for about 30 minutes.
After leaving the cave we arrive to Colonia de Sant Jordi in about 40 minutes.
- Respect the nature and the values that made it possible to have this protected and valuable area.
- Help us reserve Cabrera: Don’t leave back any mark of your visit in the National Park.
- Always stay on the indicated area.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In summertime, don’t forget your hat, your sunglasses and the sun protection.
- In wintertime, don’t forget to take warm clothes with you, and preferably wear layers.
- Don’t forget your camera and your goggles.
- Take water and food with you as on the island there are no fountains or restaurants, you would only find a small fisherman’s bar in the port where they only serve small snacks and drinks.